Tuesday, November 2, 2010

great.way.to.end.an.exam

what a great way to end an exam


well

i finished my very last surgery osce yesterday morning
excitedly went to midvalley with dearest housemate diba

.watched a movie.
[ooo..josh duhamel..I LOVE YOU]

.bought a jeans.

.bought a pair of shoes.

.bought a top.

.bought a cardigan.

and

.bought something for my mother.

the best part was, i got my ankle 'terseliuh'
luckily it was not really painful back then

one day later
it became oedematous
extremely painful

there goes my friends and my plan to go to broga hill this thursday to watch sunrise

currently, my left ankle look as big as the man's leg who has elephantitis in the pathology book
okay
that is a bit exaggerating

but seriously
the pain is unbearable
i might get DVT


.haha.

anyway
happy holiday

=)

~wink~


1 comment:

MARDI MY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.