Tuesday, September 9, 2008

miss my uitm buddies~~


my uitm buddies:-

*dila-dentistry uitm
*irni-pharmacy uitm
*fazlieha-dentistry uitm
*syaima-actuarial sciene uitm
*alynn-medic uitm
* ain-medic uitm

they are my best buddies ever
very supportive and happening..miss them so much!!muaahhhxx
life never get bored when all of them around me

alynn and ain~most hardworking girls i've ever seen...medic sure suits them very well
syaima and faz~giler!!maen all the time and still manage to get great result
dla~best10000x!!!!
irni~sore die sedap...haha...crius neh

best friends forever
~wink~




2 comments:

i.Z.z.A.t.I said...

alolololo..chumeyl2..tq dear tq! :D
tp yg..de hotest fren tu.
umm..ayat tu cm tpu skit r.
hehehhe

MyOwNwOrLd said...

babe
u post comment slh tmpt ar babe..
huhu

xpe la..btw..
luv u!!!

x.o.x.o
~wink~