Sunday, September 21, 2008

~orthopedic surgeon~


hurmm..
yesterday,i was chit-chatting with my fwens
suddenly we came up with thid interesting topic
what kind of medical surgeon i want to be??

i quickly anwsered...ORTHOPEDIC...
since i become a medical student
this is the only field of specialty that really get my attention
i dont know why??
but...it just happen
study about bones...sounds boring..but not for me:)

lots of my friends interested in doing some other field
such as~~

ong-->obstetric n gynae
ent-->ear,nose n throat
paed
neuro-->will be my 2nd choice
cardio
nefro

huhu~~
lots of people says that orthopedic is only suitable for guys not girls
says who??
juz sbb keje die 'tukang-menukang'
not suitable for girls..
x patut btol~~

watever it is..
it's still to early for me to decide
~wink~

4 comments:

kuteng said...

haha..
meds got more field than u expected..
take cardio..
got a lot of people in malaysia having heart probs..
but depends..
its your choice..

p/s: my fav choice..diagnostic n pathology..ahaha..

Axis said...

nk jd house...amek diag...hahaha...

MyOwNwOrLd said...

huhu
ortho is much more interesting~~
~wink~

kuteng said...

house idola ku...
wakaka..