Saturday, September 20, 2008

P.S I Love U



huhu
finally, i managed to finished reading this great interesting novel
written by Cecelia Ahern~~

i dont usually read love novels..in fact,i dont usually read novels~~
huhu
but,this one make a great start for me

i was chit-chatting with my friends teera and syud
and suddenly teera told me bout this novel..
it sounded interesting and i decided to borrow it from her
and read it~~

it tells bout a women named Holly Kennedy who just recently lost her husband, Gerry
due to brain tumour
the most romantic thing bout her husband is he left a bunch of envelopes which contain encouraging notes for Holly to read every months
to help her to continue live her life happily without him~
and all the notes ended with P.S I Love U~~

it touches my heart seeing how Holly coped with her saddness for losing her love of live
she shows a great example of a great woman who is being so tough and brave dealing with challenge ahead of her without her husband besides her helping like he always did~~

This novel set an impressive example on how Holly manage to continue living
she find a new job,make new friends-->Daniel who's accidently fall in love with her and lastly, cheated on her with his ex-fiance, Laura(jahat btol!!)

this novels also shows the fascinating bonds of friendship and family
sharon and denise-->Holly's besties who are by her sides to help her deal with any difficult situations

im not a really good writer~~so, i dont really know how to describe the novels further
huhu

what i can say is...
this novel give me a whole new vision on how to be a brave young girl
who can strive whatever my aim is and be successful

(eventhough, it takes weeks for me to finish reading this novel..haha...im just too busy)

lastly,
P.S I Love U

~wink~

3 comments:

i.Z.z.A.t.I said...

hadoi.br bace ke yang???
g la download muvi.but da novel is better. :)

Axis said...

one of d muvi dat my gurl pakse tgok...ahhahahaha....

MyOwNwOrLd said...

aah
br bace...
im so not into bace2 novel neh..
huhu...
dun have time lor~~