Saturday, September 4, 2010

hot.pants

went out for iftar with my sis wani and my mom today
luckily we came early
so we able to choose the best table there
=p

as time passed 7
the restaurant started to full
full with many kind of people
families, bunch of friends, etc

on the right side of my table was a bunch of young people
they did some gathering between them i guess
i noticed my mom suddenly sighing
then, i saw few malay girls at that table were wearing very short skirt and hot pants
[note: hot pants looks really cute when SNSD are the one whose wearing it
but these girls...hmmm]

table on our left side was occupied by a big family
from atok nenek till the cute baby granddaughter
so sweet

7.24 pm
[azan berkumandang]

me, my sis and my mom started to eat
again my mom sighing
then, i saw ciggarette smokes coming from the table from the right
guess who were smoking?
the girls with short skirts and hot pants just now

[orang buke makan kurma, die buke hisap rokok]

apa.nak.jadi
selamat.hari.raya
maaf.zahir.batin

~wink~

No comments: