Friday, October 15, 2010

i.am.reposting.this.just.for.YOU


apparently, there was people who missed this post. 
it is damn important and i need YOU to read this.


if you ever notice 
i never mention any names inside any of my post
this is what i call confidentiality okey

i am writing bout things that happen in my life 
and thats definitely include a lots of people around me
i do not simply write any names for a reason
im trying my best to avoid misunderstanding

cause
i am voicing out my opinion and feelings
and i do not expect for everybody to agree with it

well
for people who are close enough to me
i guess you can actually figure out who am i talking about

but please

before actually revealing the names in my comment box
could you actually think the consequences first

i do not want to ruin any of my friendship with any of my friend
and dont you ever think that 'he' might read my blog?

hope.you.will.understand

~wink~

3 comments:

cassiopeia said...

visit http://colorful-foreverlove.blogspot.com

Atiqah.Shahruddin said...

eira syg :)
bialah pe org nak ckp k.
org len xkan phm.
hidup kita,cara kita
<3 u!

MyOwNwOrLd said...

nyet!

hhmm...finally someone who understand.
tq dear =)